Tuesday, June 10, 2008














Well after a very stressful weekend, moving in to the campground and what not we are trying to get things dialed in. We had a crazy weekend, there were some crazy Juneau teeny boppers causing a ruckus in the campground so I had to lay the smack down and call the po po. I got about two hours of sleep the first night and four on Sunday night. But it has quieted down since then. The campground is so nice, the Mendenhall Glacier is our back yard, there are chunks of ice the size of our house floating in the lake off of the glacier. The fam is doing well, trying to get through another transitional phase with the Drakester. He learned to ride his bike without his training wheels on Wed. We are so proud of him, he is cruising around the campground on his little bike, now if I could just keep the tires inflated! All he wants to do is go for bike rides which is cool with us except I am biking to work now and put in 12 miles a day the last thing I want to do is go on a bike ride, but of course I go anyway just to watch him ride. I will try to put a vid on here of him riding. There are some random pics of Drake and different glaciers that I have flown to in the past week, also a nice pic of the Juneau icefield. Well that is about all I can tolerate for tonight... later












No comments: