Monday, June 2, 2008

We're gonna be campground hosts

My parents are gone. I miss them, seriously. It was pretty sweet hanging out with them. I was really getting used to it.
Now Bryce and I are getting ready to move to the campground. We're both stoked. We made an offer on the camper and they accepted it. Everything is working out. Whenever things work out for us, I'm always cautious though. After all, we are Frankenberry's. So, if you're feeling like throwing some good thoughts this way, it probably wouldn't hurt.
Drake says he misses everyone in Utah. He says he misses all his friends. We miss you all too.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

We miss you too! Glad to hear things are working out the way you want...you guys deserve it, even if you are Frankenberrys!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

Beau Bennett told me about your blog. I'm not doing much today so tho't I'd check out where y'all were at. Looks like a fabulously beautiful place. I'm enjoying working for RLC tho' haven't done a whole lot as I am a spare pilot still. We are planning to move to Lafayette later this month if all goes well. Take care, Wes, Sara and family.

Jennifer said...

hey frankenberries I saw your blog and thought it was pretty cool. From Ben

Popa Espanet said...

Bryce & Torie, We sure enjoyed our visit. The trip up and down was ubelieveable. The wildlife we saw was great. Saw a cow moose and calf cross the road directly in front of us when we stopped for them on the way home. The ferry trip with the RV was amazing. Bryce being our pilot for the ride up to the glacier was really special. Your Mom & I really appreciated the effort you both made to spend time with us. It was the trip of a lifetime. Hope all going well & moving forward with you plans to host the Mendenhall Lake Campground. Love to all.
.......... Popa & Nana Espanet..

Geri Davis said...

Hello Frankenberries!! We all miss you so much! Sounds like all is well, I hope it continues to work out for he three of you, you deserve the best! What an experience you are having, I love checking your blog to keep tabs on you guys, but its still not as good as having you here. Keep the pictures rollin. Take care and we will be in touch! P.S. Lovin the hippie thing! Love Geri, Jaysen, Allie, and Tailie.