Thursday, May 29, 2008


10 miles on the bike yesterday and today. I'm getting addicted to riding my bike.

We put in our 30 day notice on our trailer. We're going to move closer to Bryce's work. We are thinking about being campground hosts for the remainder of the summer. Then I'd get paid to hang out in the wilderness and chill with Drake. I think this AK trip is turning me into a hippie.
So, this is kindof a random pic. One day when I was on a hike with my mom and stepdad I was setting up the camera to take a pic of all of us. The camera dropped off the platform I had it on. It was broken and split open. When I was trying to fix it before Bryce found out, I accidentally took this pic. Bryce and I were pissed cause we thought we were going to have to buy a new camera. Then Bryce fixed it. Wahoo for Bryce!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a HIPPIE and always will be