Saturday, April 5, 2008

Here we go...

So, this is it. I'm crossing the items off my lists. I only have 3 complete days left until we leave. I have a lot to do, but at the same time I don't have so many things that I'm getting overwhelmed.

Bryce is in PA visiting his Grandma right now. He has the camera. So no pics for a couple days. He was reluctant to go. He didn't want to leave me to have to prepare for our journey on my own. Of course I can do it all by myself, no problem. Right? Maybe?

I'm really nervous, excited, scared and emotional. I'm mostly scared. Would I normally admit that if I were speaking in person or over the phone? No. I'm trying to be strong and brave. I don't want Drake to get any more weirded-out than he already is. He knows things are going to be different. I don't know if he understands how they'll be different. How does one explain this to a 3 year old? Do I tell him I'm nervous as hell about it too, but if we all stick together everything will be okay?

As you can probably tell, my mind is all over the place. I have so many things to do and so many random things I'm worried about. This is getting way too serious. I'm going to go do something so I can check it off one of my many lists.

No comments: