Monday, April 7, 2008

Still packing

So I dropped the dog off to my sister in law Jan. I was so sad to see him go. I was more upset about it than Drake was. All he cared about was that he didn't get a toy at McD's. Whatever.
Now Bryce and I are busting our butts to get our stuff packed and organized. It's crazy to think we're only going to sleep in our house for 2 more nights, then not again for 6 months.
I'm much more excited now than I was 2 days ago. Now that all the big stuff's taken care of, I'm a little less stressed and scared. And to answer some questions: Yes, we're renting the house. Yes, we know him. He's one of Bryce's friend's buddies. Yes, we've met him before. No, we're not taking any furniture. And, finally, Yes, we're crazy.

1 comment:

Salt Rock Coffee said...

Love the new Blog! You are already missed! What an awesome experience though. See you in 6 months. It will go fast. "We'll leave the light on for ya." Love ya.