Saturday, May 10, 2008

Bryce is at work. He's expecting a 12 hour day today. Good times. Drake and I are going to go to some yard sales to try to find me a bike. It's too expensive to be driving around all the time. Gas is $3.75/gallon. Ouch.
Drake is making friends in the trailer park. Of course they're all older than him, but I think he prefers it that way. He was hanging out with them yesterday and he was getting bullied by a little girl. He was trying to be nice and avoid her, but finally he got pissed. I had to go out and tell him if he fought, he'd have to come inside. It's so crazy being a parent. I'm out there with my hands on my hips being authoritative. It's just laughable to me.
Anyway, we're enjoying AK as much as possible. Going to the beach and hiking (When I feel comfortable enough to. I'm afraid of going by myself. I don't want to run into a bear or some wierd person.)
Take care everyone!

2 comments:

Popa Espanet said...

Thanks Bryce & Torie for the recent bloggage. We check your blog at least once every day. Good to hear that Drake is finding some playmates even if not ideal. Looking forward to our "Alaskan Cruise" and seeing you guys soon. We are planning to leave on Wednesday, May 14, and leisurly driving to be in Skagway for early morning ferry on the 20th
........... Popa & Nana Espanet

schille family said...

Torie,
Yeah, I know the feeling! Mike leaves at 5 am and gets home around 7 pm 6 days a week. Plus, I always have to laugh at myself when I look at Mya and say "If you roll your eyes at me one more time..." or yelling down the street to the girls to get back here right now, with my hands on my hips, too! ha ha. Since when did we become the parents???
Annalee