Thursday, May 1, 2008

Hello Everyone, I passed my 135 checkride yesterday, after an intense week of training. I start flying tours on saturday. These are some pics that I have taken over the last week and a half. On saturday night we fed 10+ eagles, pretty cool stuff, there was a seal playing in the river behind the house we were feeding the eagles at, but i couldnt get a shot of him. Anyway, I now have to learn all about the glaciers b/c I will be the tour guide as well. I will be taking tourists from the airport to the Herbert glacier, hiking around with them for 20 mins and then flying them back to the airport. we also transport workers to the numerous gold mines in the area and workers for the repeater stations on top of the mountains. Definately the most intense flying that I have done. there is a pic of one of the helipads we take workers to, and one of the crew of us up here, hope everyone is doing well. Drake really missess utah, he always talks about Allie and Tailie and Connor and Taylor. Sorry I havent been answering my phone, I am at work from 6 am to 7pm, and dont have alot of time to talk. Enjoy the pics, cheers



















































































































1 comment:

Popa Espanet said...

Thanks for the new bloggage. Glad to hear you got you wings Bryce. Congratulations & good luck. Looking forward to seeing all of you soon. Please let us know if there's anything special we can bring that is either too expensive or unavailable up there... Popa & Nana Espanet