Thursday, May 15, 2008

I got an awesome bike, man!






The sun is out! We're taking full advantage of it. I found myself a bike on Saturday. First garage sale we went to. It's an old specialized hardrock. It's pretty sweet. We put Drake's kiddie carrier on it and took some test rides around the trailer court. We went fishing at Eagle Beach. I'll put pics on. Other than that, I'm just trying to decide if I want a job or not. It would probably be a good thing. It will just be difficult riding my bike to work, or organizing the commute with the jeep. I don't know. Drake is into spelling words. They sound a little like this "a-a-t-a-a-t-a-a-b-u-h-a." He says that spells nap time. The whole time I ride my bike, he says "Whee". And "Look at the beautiful nature mom!" Here's some pics. The first one is when Bryce, Drake and I drove up to the ski resort. I think it's called EagleCrest. It was crazy. One lift. There were tons of people hiking the day we went there. It had just dumped a foot or more. The reason Drake's not in the pic is because he was asleep in the car. The second pic is us riding our bikes around the block. The third pic is Drake helping me cook. He loves to help out. He knows the drill. Which knives he can use, washing his hands, etc. He can chop stuff so well that I actually use it in our meals. The fourth pic is him when we went to Eagle Beach. We wanted to go fishing. We ended up going on a little hike, then had a picnic. Yogi Bear did not attend, thank God. The last pic is me on my sweet new ride! I know you're all jealous.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you. The sun is out here and it is above 65. Whoopi! Nana and Popa are on their way to see you. I know that you will all have a great deal of fun and I wish that I could be there. Hugs and kisses all around.
Love,
Minda